God/I make 007th Heaven worth-it and High-Efficiency-Agitator exciting: ‘Dream your dreams about what YOU want to do in Heaven; dare to ask for the impossible...‘ -the Trinity from ‘Lui et Moi’ by Gabrielle Bossis. Signing-up for the impossible, Toots (<- Third Being of Trinity - God loves for U.S. to be close). I know what I want now: to love you and serve you (aboard my starship), girls. This true story is how youNeye shall procreate the galaxy if not the universe. Not for everyone though. Only for those bold, bawlsy, bombastic, beautiful babes in bikinis who love me! with a beyond madness.
Thousands of vice-versa, WildLily.
Sex Upstairs? Sex in Heaven?? Of course! Everything’s possible in the Celestial Brilliant, girl! Q: Why are the 999? centillion? universes so large? A: To hold the population of the human race; to hold ♀who wanna be loved by straight ♂Look, if sex is so much a part of our sub/conscience now, I definitely know what’s in most young women’s minds of how they can escape this society without falling prey to some miscreant who hasn’t literally seen 007th; wotta wonderful gift sHe has bestowed upon thin, tall babes to populate the stars for seventeenish weeks aboard my star cruiser - including seven-week-Dr.gys, too (see third paragraph). However, dolls, we must look4ward to the starry sky and NOT do anything putting our soul at risk now, WonderWoman:
Q: got the same problem, huh? A: MORTALITY? Q: so how do we ‘congeal-withe-zeal’ Upstairs? A: in God’s Wild!ETcetera!Kingdom! don’t you also wanna populate maybe millicentillion of other worlds in my inexhaustible love?? Q: wot happens if you don'ta wanna? A: No prob; we can still be close even if youse donta wanna, kapiche? Yet I myself choose to procreate physically which’ll take some time - seventeenish? weeks, wanna correctly, 1-on-1 with nanometer accuracy (with 2! SuperbTripleToffeLatte-MaxImPsychoCoffees) ...yet all who wanna still? A+ meet me Upstairs at the ol ЯongWay café to diss!cuss the new ‘GoogolpleX-ponential/Neon-Centipede-lvl.sys’ which is technically nthn more than being ☉ne/Astronomic৪৪ (see how 8s morph into yummy pi?) Q: you reeeeally think God made the human race to sit on their bottox playing the harp after your demise? A: (see sixth post: NOPE) Q: what prevents us? A: turning-away from God/idolatry.
Miss Adorable Wildflower! I’d TOTALLY lurrrrve to date girls with built-in-ovaries in the starry sky ❤ I TOTALLY lurrrrve promoting the Elysian Fields, the Great Beyond, the GroovalishiousParadise. Whatever you wanna name the realm where Godude is. Game’s NOT Over, missy, never was. Complete trashcan-BBall. How wouldya lurrrrve writing a whoppin’ maximustrillion on my X-Spec.Ed spacecraft over 69 nonillion years, babe? We’d write fast, kid. Or my Big Ol Magnificent Mansions Upstarz? Or our cozy, timeless spaceports withe killer-big🅾for-III-days-straight-WooHoo-honeymoon? Never-ending-amenities? ‘outta-this-world’ chocolate and gobbsa playtime from this mortal savant? Love’s extremely crucial to me; love’s crucial to 007th Heaven.
Of course sed the Source! I myself wanna TOTALLY populate the stars withe Good Seed!! ‘I love you’ - whether in ‘agape’ (Greek: friend) or ‘eros’ (sexual), when the ‘elect’ (those who worship the Trinity alone) get Upstairs, I figure approximately 989,999,899ish (S.E.X)tillions of Other-Humanoid-Forms live in this quadrant of the star system (SpecEd-X). Coming, gorgeous? We can certainly phosphorescently fluctuate, dear, to light-up the stars...
-LtCol. bb9, captain CherryPi
No comments:
Post a Comment